Welcome CAPITOL HILL ELEMENTARY FAMILIES to 2020-2021:
Leave your legacy
The brick orders have closed for the year!
See you next year
The Yearbook team needs your help!
Meredith Ferguson Gilchrist and Melissa Lazarides Hamilton are working hard to pull a together a yearbook this year. They are going to do their best to get it finished and in-hands by the last day of school, but they need your help to make it happen. Here's what they need from YOU:
- Photo release: There will be a photo release form sent through Remind this week. You can also access the form here. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED if you want your child’s picture in the yearbook. We cannot publish pictures without permission. Please complete ASAP.
- Student portraits: There will be no formal picture day this year so please use the camera on your phone to take a close-up shot of your child. Think traditional school photo format, but with your phone. The more simple your background, the better.
- Fun Pictures needed: Do you have pod pictures? Pictures of your child on class meetings? Covid-safe play date pictures? Sports? A family trip? Anything that you would like to share from this crazy year. We just want pictures of our students to help them remember the year that was.
- FIFTH GRADE PARENTS: WE NEED BABY PHOTOS. Every year the fifth graders submit baby photos to go with their 5th grade photo. Please send only one (it is always tough to choose just one).
- Spread the word! We want all students to be included in the yearbooks. So please tell everyone you know to send in photos.
- Donations to off-set costs: Although the PTA has some funding available, we will be asking for donations to help offset the costs. If you or your business would like to support the yearbook please let us know. Anything helps. You can donate directly to the PTA's yearbook fund here
Message from the PTA President
Greetings Capitol Hill families, we wish you all safe and happy holidays this winter!
First off, thank you to everyone who has joined the Capitol Hill PTA this year and attended our virtual meetings. This fall has been a school year like no other, and we know that sometimes even joining another Zoom meeting at the end of the day feels like a big ask. We appreciate seeing you all at the meetings and to catching up with what’s happening in the Capitol Hill community!Read More
Join the PTA Today
The PTA is a nonprofit that works to provide enrichment for every student at Capitol Hill Elementary School. We raise funds and recruit volunteers to put on student and community events to help make Capitol Hill a Great Place to Grow and to support our awesome teachers and staff. We would love to have you get involved! Please Join Today.Read More